A couple of requirements
Great! We'd be happy to have you! We just need a couple of simple rules:
- You must have an ASN and IPv4/IPv6 space allocation from a registered RIR
- You must be able to obtain a physical cross-connect to our switch
- You must have a published routing policy in IRRDB
- The only permitted layer 2 protocols are: ARP, IP and IPv6, other protocols must be disabled
- IPv6 router solicitation and IPv4 DHCP protocols must be disabled on the peering VLAN
- Participants agree not to point static or default routes at any other member without explicit permission from the other party
- Assuming you meet these requirements and can get a physical cross-connect to our switch, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your ASN, AS-SET and desired connection type.
- Lambda Internet Exchange currently does not charge a port fee, however, depending on the colocation contract your datacenter may charge you a cross-connect fee to our switch. Please reach out to our service provider - AperNet for
- Although not a requirement, you are encouraged to update your PeeringDB profile and list Lambda Internet Exchange as a new public peering point.
- You may also consider peering with our route servers, as they will give you the routing table for all connected peers without establishing bilateral peering sessions with all networks on the exchange.